Re: [xml-dev] 5 Good Reasons to Vote Today ... a letter from Michael Moore

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<email>
<spam comment="While 'Democans' and 'Republicrats' win alike, the
people lose; independents don't have any political representation.
Beware of the government-media complex.">
>> I dont think an apology for trying to help stop the death of
>> thousands of people in an unnecessary war is necesary. the people
>> who agreed with me didnt write into the list.
>> I am very active with the democrats abroad and in moments of
>> desperation, I believe changing the topic in a list a belong to is
>> justified! (not spamming as you say)
>> Thank god WE WON!

</spam>
<reminder source="http://www.oasis-open.org/maillists/guidelines.php";>
<title>Posting</title>
It is the responsibility of each person to exercise informed caution
when posting to OASIS email lists. Users should be aware that their
messages will be publicly available in perpetuity through the OASIS
email list archives.
Individuals are solely responsible for the content of their posts.

Posting of technical material to an active list for OASIS Committee
business may, in appropriate circumstances, be deemed a contribution
to that Committee under the OASIS IPR Policy. OASIS members are
responsible for their contributions under the terms described in that
policy.

Messages must directly pertain to the list topic as described in the
OASIS Email List Directory. Individuals are advised to review the
purpose of each email list and select the single list that is most
appropriate for the nature of their communications. Cross-posting to
multiple email lists is discouraged and may be considered spam.

Posts should be made in plain text format in the body of the message.
When absolutely necessary, attachments may be included. Attachments
should be provided in a non-proprietary format.

Individuals should not forward messages to OASIS email lists without
the permission of the original author(s).

Messages containing inappropriate content should not be distributed
to OASIS email lists. These include posts which are:

mass-distributed (spam);

unrelated to the topic of the email list;

disrespectful or abusive in tone; or

commercial or overtly promotional.

Those who post messages containing inappropriate content to OASIS
email lists may be permanently unsubscribed and restricted from
future participation. Spam may be removed from list archives and
subject to further action.
</reminder>
</email>