Re: [xml-dev] 5 Good Reasons to Vote Today ... a letter from Michael Moore

I am from west europa, but usa politics affect me, as developper, and
as consumer.

As developper usa politics about patents will harm me,I dont want
patents near my code. As consumer the religion-politic fusion of USA
can harm my consumer needs, as some products are dumbed down to fit
into some $random religious moral.

But because I cant vote ***against*** freaks like Hillary Clinton* or
Bush, the original message is spam to me.

Please stop sending politicis to a tecnical mail list.

--Tei

*: I am modder, this mean HC is against my work with ridiculous strict
stuff. I can make a hot coffe for Galaga, Pitfall, Manic Miner, Donkey
Kong or whatever game Nintendo or other people create. You can't score
as mature because a mod. Is ridiculous because then ALL games will be
for 18+. I mean ALL games, even Tetris. Heelll.. I can make a nethack
ascii porn version to proff that point.