Re: [xml-dev] 2007 Predictions

but it is a mix. Declarative is the best by a country mile for
describing single processes/operations and procedural is the correct way
to glue the pieces together.

* If * someone comes up with a good declarative language for petri nets
then maybe we can do away with procedural altogether (at least at the
coder level) but until then...

However programmers are, by definition, control freaks so they will
always prefer procedural to declarative and that will always determine
the outcome of the argument.

Rick