len

From: david.lyon@preisshare.net [mailto:david.lyon@preisshare.net]

List,

Recently I was at an open source developers conference.

I was really surprised at the number of developers with Apple
notebooks and what they were doing with those things.

It seems that most of the important languages/things are running on
apple now, ie *nix, perl, php, python, ruby, gcc etc....

The 3D effects of those are stunning.

Time to devote more time to learning OpenGL I think.. don't want to
become more of a dinosaur than I already am :-)

Regards

David

https://developer.berlios.de/projects/preisshare/