RE: [xml-dev] Recent allegations about me

> I think the folks who sell wrenches in standard metric sizes
> and those who sell in standard British sizes(is that what we
> still call them?)

I've never been sure what you (in America) call them, but we (in Britain)
still call them "Imperial".

Of course, there are many different standards for screw threads within the
imperial system, though I think the same spanners work with all of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Standard_Whitworth

Certainly that's a field where multiple standards coexist. It would be
better if there was only one, but that isn't always achievable.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/