Re: [xml-dev] Recent allegations about me

Robin makes an excellent point here.  Much is clarified by
identifying what it is that the standard is supposed to standardize,
rather than just talking about "a standard" in an unqualified way.
You'd probably get more agreement about the idea that there should be
a standard Java than about the idea that there should be a standard
programming language.

--Frank