xsd + wsdl + WS-I

I'm having trouble getting an xsd imported into a wsdl, referencing types
from the xsd in the wsdl, and getting the whole thing to pass WS-I
validation. I've tried a few permutations but getting rid of one validation
error seems to make another pop out. Can someone point me to a code example
of an xsd imported into and used within a wsdl where the combination passes
WS-I Basic Version 1.0 validation?

Thanks,
Bret