xmlSchemaValidateDoc

Hi,
   I am trying to use this API in my program to validate xml against an xsd.

   I have few queries:

   1. Do we need to have the elements in the same order in xml as xsd ?

   2. As i am also using xmlAddChild to add new elements (which gets added at the end) and hence my validation failed.

      is there any options to validate  xml  (which has elements not in same order as defined in xsd ) against xsd in out-of-order way.

   3.Otherwise ,what options do i have so that xmlAddChild adds the element at the right place instead at the end.

    Please point if i am totally in wrong direction .
    Thanks for looking into it.

-
Regards,
Suresh Chandak