Re: [xml-dev] XML dictionary - second try

Unless you have a requirement to be compliant with a standard then it
probably would be easier to create a schema (whichever flavor suits your
fancy) that meets your requirements would be easier than trying to
adapt your simplified version with the Q&T specification.

I have developed a very simple XML schema for my own purposes for
developing questionaires and an XSLT to transform it to XForms.  This is a
relatively simple process and is an easier endeavor than trying to use
Q&T.  Like most complicated specifications commercial tools are being
developed to support Q&T.

Good luck!

Betty