Problem searching the archives to find questionnaire schema

Dear List Members

I'm trying to search the archives, first time I've needed to do this. I went
to http://lists.xml.org/archives/xml-dev/ and entered a two word search term
and cklicked 'Search'. I got the following error message: The requested URL
/cgi-bin/htsearch was not found on this server.

Is this happening to everybody?

As I can't search I'll ask the question. Is there a schema for describing
questionnaires, surveys, quizzes etc? The sort of thing I need is where
there are questions with multiple choice answers and, depending on the
answers, the user maybe led through a different path and set of questions.

I'm sure I remember this being discussed before and the schema pointed at
fitted the bill although it was quite a complex one.

Thanks

Joe
http://joe.fawcett.name