Re: [xml-dev] Data versioning strategy: address semantic,relationship, and syntactic changes?

Fraser --

We have plans to publish the papers and on-site speaker materials
(slides) for both the conference and the preconference symposium on
the web, available to anyone who is interested.

As for "on-line blog-fests or other ways of communicating and
contributing to the debate" ... what do you suggest? This is a new
event and we are open to new ideas.

-- Tommie