From: Nassar, Anthony [mailto:ANassar@HPTI.com]
Sent: 13 December 2007 01:40
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] The prefix "fgdc" for element "fgdc:fgdc" is not bound

I thank everyone for their responses. Perhaps this bears out Dr. Kay's claim, but I'm actually more baffled than ever. If the NUnit test-results.xsd schema specifies *no* namespace, then the types it declares are in *no* namespace, is that right? How does a schema-aware parser use them, if at all? Does it simply fake it (i.e., if you were foolish enough to declare types in the non-namespace, I guess I'll have to bail you out)?

My more immediate question, which I might need to answer for myself, is simply, is NUnit's schema just "wrong"?