Re: [xml-dev] Synchronicity or pseudonym? Bill Gates announcesMicrosoft commitment to declarative programming

Ken,

I don't know the answer to your question, but I have collected
these references [1] for (codename) "D" -- apparently for "declarative"

If anyone has URIs for more detailed information, I'd be interested.

- Robin