Re: [xml-dev] Synchronicity or pseudonym? Bill Gates announces Microsoft commitment to declarative programming

Robin Cover wrote:
>> I don't know the answer to your question

To whether Bill Gates was channeling the Mikes and Noah, or whether declarative
vs. procedural has become the hot topic among developers?

>>  but I have collected these references [1] for (codename) "D" -- apparently
>> for "declarative"

Your collection of links argues for the latter proposition.