len

From: Simon St.Laurent [mailto:simonstl@simonstl.com]

Notorious XML radical Norm Walsh has also been contemplating XML's future:

http://norman.walsh.name/2008/02/20/xml20

Looks like some potentially helpful ground rules.

My favorite, of course, is:

"The XML 2.0 specification shall be no longer than the XML 1.0
specification."

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.