Re: [xml-dev] XML and JSON together

Perhaps it is attacking the problem from the wrong position, but if you
only have one vector of attack....

This comes in when you are sharing the files. Anyone can edit them. They
want to edit them and want to use their favorite editor which does
validation/intellisense as they type. They don't care about any other
concerns except what the DTD allows for. They don't want to have to deal
with some new/abritrary DTD/Schema.

Another example would be with XHTML. The designer can create pages and
they or someone else can add JSON extensions (say in <script>...) while
maintaining validity against the appropriate W3 XHTML DTD and having it
look *exactly* as it should in test browsers. No unknown elements/text
interfering. They design the page, check validity, accessibility all
with well known tools. With FXSL's JSON conversion you can transform as
needed.

best,
-Rob