RE: [xml-dev] Tab order in html/XHTML

> Does anyone know if there is anywhere in a specification document the
> tab order of elements in a HTML/XHTML page (supposing DOM of page
> after all JavaScript added page content).

First, I assume you mean input, select and anchor elements, right?

This will work differently in different browsers when you are assembly
the page with JS. For example, say you have bound to an onchange event
of some input. If the value of the input is 'x' then display some new
inputs after the input. So a tab from the input with the changed value
of 'x' should put you at the first of newly displayed inputs. IE does
this but FF skips over the newly created inputs.

Is that what you mean?

best,
-Rob