len

From: Deborah Aleyne Lapeyre [mailto:dalapeyre@mulberrytech.com]

So where does the pre-defined schema, the contract, the design based on

sample or use cases fit in, Deb?  --Len

All done long since. We know HOW to do it; we have our XML

vocabulary (supported by all the above and the ontology and the

use cases and the ...) in our hot little hands, and the only

question is wording/phrasing/terminology.

When

    132

Becomes

   <invoice-number>132<invoice-number>

what have we done and how did we describe it as we did it?

--dal

(P.S. and if perchance your Remark concerned Balisage

instead, all those lovelies are welcome at

Balisage: The XML Conference;  they just do not

necessarily need to be XML-based.)