Re: [xml-dev] Transformation of RelaxNG syntax into presentationof required markup

Jirka Kosek wrote:
> ... It is not in English so it was not published as
> real OSS project. ..
How can we improve the situation (the general case of non-English
software, not the specific software)?

We are currently having discussions about making an Apache project for
the ISO DSDL software:
RELAX NG, Schematron and so on. Too early to say if it will go ahead
yet. But much of the RELAX NG
software is written by Japanese, so we will have the same issues. As
there becomes more OSS developers
who are not fluent in English than those who are, it is an issue where
some approach or idea might be necessary.

Cheers
Rick