Re: [xml-dev] Feasibility of "do all application coding in the XML languages"?

Hi Mike,
   Thanks for your thoughts.

I agree that functional languages are quite useful. But I think the
problem is, many of the underlying hardware architectures are von
Neumann based. von Neumann machines work best with imperatives
programs (languages).

I think building machine architectures which can support functional
paradigm is challenging ...

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi