Re: [xml-dev] Top 5 posters to xml-dev

Robert Koberg wrote:
>> On the client side, you're right to wonder about this.  I meant on the
>> server side, where XQuery is sifting through vast volumes of data.
> That's the thing. On the server side, they are using proprietary (and
> often duplicated) extensions written in java and/or C.

I guess I've never been fond enough of XQuery to be a purist about it.
  And since I expressed my doubts in the previous thread about the
wisdom of doing all things XML with exclusively XML tools...

 From what I understand of the project, it looks they've definitely
taken an XML-centric perspective at one layer of the application.  I
don't much care how XML-centric they are through what happens underneath
that layer.

Simon St.Laurent