Re: [xml-dev] Meaning of "Design for the unanticipated user"

Yes, and this also pre-supposes that a service will accept
'un-anticipated users'. In fact it might be worth your while
differentiating between services that do and don't.

For example, in SOA run-time governamce you might be pretty interested
in knowing whether there is any 'rogue' use of a service which may
impact its quality of service (QoS)
guarantees.

Fraser.