RE: Keep business-process-specific data separate?

Hi Folks,

Here is an interesting response from a colleague:

The way I like to think of the problem is that the business process will have its own XML data format, which includes the task-specific format...

<Transportation-Office-Request>
   <Submission-Datetime>2009-01-28T12:07:00Z</Submission-Datetime>
   <Transportation-Request>
        <!-- your transportation request data, here -->
   <Transportation-Request>
</Transportation-Office-Request>

HR might have its own format:

<HR-Transportation-Request>
   <name>Costello, Roger L.</name>
   <Transportation-Request>
        <!-- your transportation request data, here -->
   <Transportation-Request>
</HR-Transportation-Request>

What do you think about my colleague's solution?

/Roger