Re: [xml-dev] RE: Keep business-process-specific data separate?

Since 0.02 is being thrown around ... I'll give it a stab ...

Wouldn't an abstract description be a definition that permits you to
perform *deduction* in order to derive further "solutions"?  In
contrast, a generic description is simply a way to describe a certain
class of items without an inherent mechanism to logically introduce new
elements into that class? (ie. no deduction can be formed based on the
generic description)