Re: [xml-dev] XML 2001 conference proceedings online?

DavePawson wrote:

> Made to look worse by the excellent example of XML Prague?
> On line real time video which is said to be made
> available after the conference as well!

BTW, we will be putting XML Prague 2009 conference proceedings shortly
on the web site. We will publish PDF there. Do you think that it is
worth to publish it also in HTML form? (but no promises, someone has to
write stylesheet yet ;-)

				Jirka

OpenPGP digital signature