Re: [xml-dev] New to list, question about cross doc references in xpath

Hello

I do not have your answer but on http://www.w3schools.com/Xsl/func_document.asp
there is the description of a xslt function document() which has an optional argument :
node-set Optional. Used to resolve relative URI

I do not know the difference between doc() and document() and I do not understand the meaning of that argument, but that "relative URI" seems close to what you need ??
I used that document() function in my XSLT and that works with relative paths.

Regards
Nicolas
http://debeissat.nicolas.free.fr/