Re: [xml-dev] Including XHTML into another DTD?

> In addition to controlling where the XHTML elements can be placed I'm
> also trying to not have to prefix the html elements in my XML file.
> I'd like to be able to cut and paste between HTML pages and my XML
> document. I'm thinking this is what is causing my problems.

DTD's don't know about namespaces and therefore doesn't understand
anything about names with a colon in them.  So if what you wrote is your
goal, give up.  Because you wan't write a DTD that will accept all of
these:
        <foo xmlns='http://www.example.com'>text<foo>
        <ns1:foo xmlns:ns1='http://www.example.com'>text<ns1:foo>
        <woo:foo xmlns:woo='http://www.example.com'>text<woo:foo>