Re: [xml-dev] Including XHTML into another DTD?

At 2009-06-12 14:56 -0400, Dan Vint wrote:
>So I know about namespace and how to define them and such, what I'm
>trying to figure out is what is the best way to actually include
>XHTML elements (for instance) into another DTD. I want to minimize
>the impact on my DTD with as few entries as possible and I would
>like to control where in my DTD these XHTML elements would be allowed.

Sounds like you need ISO/IEC 19757-3 NVDL:  http://www.nvdl.org

The Namespace-based Validation Dispatching Language allows you to
specify the influence of different standalone document models in a
single XML instance.

Have you looked into this yet?  It happens I'm just stepping away
from my keyboard and am unable to write more at this moment.

--
XQuery/XSLT/XSL-FO hands-on training - Los Angeles, USA 2009-06-08
Crane Softwrights Ltd.          http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/x/