RE: [xml-dev] Yahoo! Tech article on injunction against MS Word

A proactive approach would be to document the systems and concept lineage as
best as we can as fast as we can.

The unexpected side effects could be a positive trend.  Call me Pangloss but
a good example of how to do it for the right reasons might work better than
sweating our colleagues.  Microsoft has contributed.  Maybe they are tired
of the lawsuits, or as Steve's insights lead one to believe, they accept
them as a cost of doing business.

Looking at the town halls here, remembering all the troll wars here and
elsewhere, I remain unconvinced that managing irrational entities with
irrational means is rational.  Kumbayah anyway.

len

Les Paul RIP: your gifts are in our fingers and our closets waiting to wail.