[ANN] 2009 XML Workshop: Processing your customer’s data formats

In September (Houston, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis) we are going to present the XML Workshops describing typical problems that IT organization involved in a variety of industry verticals often need to solve; and we wiil show how Data Integration Suite can help.
As usual the workshops will be “hands-on”, showing in practical terms how to use Data Integration Suite to complete tasks like:

This is a great opportunity to see the Data Integration Suite used in front of you to solve real problems.
To attend you just need to register; you can do that here now.

Ivan Pedruzzi
Progress DataDirect Technologies