Re: [xml-dev] XML and CSS

Jesper Tverskov wrote:
> To summarize the thread I have made a tutorial about it.
>
> "Styling XML with CSS",
> http://www.xmlplease.com/xmlcss

That may be the most biased "don't do that" tutorial I've seen.  I don't
even think my XML Schema tutorials were that harsh on the material they
purported to teach...  and there's not much discussion of the core
display CSS property that makes it work.

I'd recommend describing it as something other than a tutorial, and
perhaps change the title.  There's plenty of room for articles that
illustrate gaps, but readers tend to react more happily to material
whose title indicates gap-finding.

--
Simon St.Laurent
http://simonstl.com/