Re: [xml-dev] Draft of W3C Note available for review: Associating Schemas with XML documents 1.0

Uche Ogbuji wrote:

>>> Oh wait!  e.g. RELAX NG doesn't have a MIME type... Uh oh ;)
>> Hehe. And further to my point, RELAX NG self-identifies as a "schema
>> language for XML" per relaxng.org.
>>

>  Right.  I do hope folks reconsider the question of a MIME type for RNG,
> though.

Next draft of xml-model will address this issue. Likely there will
additional pseudo-attribute holding namespace of schema language used to
allow differentiation between schema languages that use application/xml
media type (which is for example W3C XML Schema, RELAX NG, Schematron).

OpenPGP digital signature