From: David Lee [mailto:dlee@calldei.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2010 2:21 PM
To: Toman, Vojtech; xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Towards XML 2.0

Most Excellent ! I was only aware of the XProc Profile spec.

Question:  I cant tell by reading this isf the Minimum  profile actually requires parsing of namespaces.

It must be "namespace wellformed' which just limits the number ":" in attributes but does it have to be a 'namespace aware' processor ?