Re: [xml-dev] Towards XML 2.0

Original Message From: "David Lee"

> Question:  I cant tell by reading this isf the Minimum  profile actually
> requires parsing of namespaces.
>
> It must be "namespace wellformed' which just limits the number ":" in
> attributes but does it have to be a 'namespace aware' processor ?

And presumably it still requires processing of internal DTD for attribute
default values and so on?

The profiles seem more like XML 1.0 + XML Namespaces + other additional
profile specific stuff, rather than simplifications.  Personally it's not
what I'm looking for.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info