Re: [xml-dev] Micro XSD for Micro XML?

> I cannot live without groups and references in my RelaxNG.

..
> We *always* consider elements to be ordered
> Why not simply discard the concept of unordered array for an attribute?

I kind of think +1 on both counts

It seems a necessary evil to include global elements. I like
the idea of an ordered array datatype for attribute values so
that could be called 'sequence' and added to the datatypes

string | integer | decimal | date | sequence

It could be called 'array' but then it would rely on people
reading the spec to find out that it was ordered and many
developers would expect to be able to learn the 'language'
just by looking at the vocabulary ('self-describing').

----
Stephen D Green