Re: [xml-dev] Micro XSD for Micro XML?

I found I needed to add a namespace to get 'oXygen' to use
a MicroRNG RelaxNG schema, then it was OK.

So

<grammar xmlns="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/1.0";>
<start> ...

validated some MicroXML just fine in oXygen 11.2 but only with the
namespace included. It didn't work (v11.2) with just <grammar><start> ...

It was the need for a namespace which caused problems with a
lightweight W3C XML Schema. If MicroXML only includes the xmlns
and treats it as just an attribute and doesn't support prefixes then
I would want to be able to have my MicroXML W3C XML Schema
(subsetted) start with

<schema  xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>...

but this causes problems with tools which seem to expect

<xs:schema  xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>...

- presumably something to do with the W3C XML Schema spec?

----
Stephen D Green
----
Stephen D Green