Re: [xml-dev] Error and Fatal Error

On 16/07/11 21:48, Stephen D Green wrote:
> I mean: Say I buy my daughter her first car and fork out for
> a brand new one. I wouldn't expect her to have to filter the
> petrol (gas) at the pump before filling up the fuel tank.

No, but she is the end consumer, not the intermediate provider. The
filtering takes place earlier in the chain.

If she was going round to gas stations selling them her home-fractioned
gasoline, I surely *would* expect the gas stations to filter it (and a
lot more) before adding it to their tank.

///Peter