Re: [xml-dev] Re: A proposal for simplify XML text editing and subsequentprocessing

> Being devil's advocate, I'm guessing that people might think this is
> one small part of what an XML IDE does and think "that's useful.  I'll
> wait until it turns up in Oxygen or Stylus."

Yes, it reminds me that it was years before I started using an XML
editor in preference to a general-purpose editor, because although the
XML editors were better at XML, they were worse at everything else.

In fact, it's hard for me to believe now, but for years I used a
general-purpose editor in preference to a Java IDE for similar reasons.
It's not enough to do one thing well.

Michael Kay