RE: [xml-dev] Designing an experiment to gather evidence on approaches todesigning web services

Sorry, I don't buy it -- I was looking for something more rigorous.

A large financial services firm in the Boston area converted from a
variety of data silo's to an all-XML storage and data-interchange
infrastructure and was able to decommission a significant number of

Is that evidence or anecdote?  How can you tell?  Suppose I removed all
the vagueness and replaced it with concrete numbers?

"I know it when I see it" is not an answer.

STSM, WebSphere Appliance Architect