Re: [xml-dev] Designing an experiment to gather evidence on approaches to designing web services

Norm and I addressed a narrow realm of this issue comparing various XML scripting approaches
It's not even close to an answer to Rodgers original question but it's an attempt at real metrics

http://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol4/html/Lee01/BalisageVol4-Lee01.html

I think the hard part is defining what 'best' or 'better' means
From there you might be able to get metrics but is it valid for your use cases?
real world problems have real world complexities not easily answered in binary

Sent from my iPad (excuse the terseness)
David A Lee
dlee@calldei.com