Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

Original Message From: "Toby Considine"

> "A designer knows he has achieved perfection not
> when there is nothing left to add, but when there is
> nothing left to take away."
 -Antoine de Saint-Exupery

How about:
"A designer knows he has achieved something right when everybody complains
he has done something wrong!"

:-)

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info