Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

And the said broken-standards and specs from the mega-man committees
those catastrophically ignorant specs set out to replace enabled the
technologies that started the modern global web as some suffer it.

A man with a solution to a problem defends the problem and so it goes.

A bit more concentration on privacy and security would have been
helpful but one man's suffering is another man's advantage in
obtaining power and other people's property.

The U.S. House committee has already approved HR 1981.

len