Re: [xml-dev] RE: Encoding charset of HTTP Basic Authentication

Original Message From: "John Cowan"
> Pete Cordell scripsit:
>
>> How about:
>> "A designer knows he has achieved something right when everybody
>> complains he has done something wrong!"
>
> Unless the complaints are all the same.  The IBM PCjr chiclet keyboard
> really did suck, just like everyone said it did.  It's when some are
> saying "Too much!" and others "Not enough!" that you know you've hit on
> the perfect compromise.

I was thinking more along the lines of if nobody complains, then nobody
cares.  I don't think many complain about X.400 these days.

Pete Cordell
Codalogic Ltd
Interface XML to C++ the easy way using C++ XML
data binding to convert XSD schemas to C++ classes.
Visit http://codalogic.com/lmx/ or http://www.xml2cpp.com
for more info