From: Rushforth, Peter [mailto:Peter.Rushforth@NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca]
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 10:36 AM
To: Len Bullard
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: RE: [xml-dev] Micro-XML is now a proposed W3C group

Hi Len,

I read you loud and clear Len :-).  However, Community Groups are
created for
"anyone to socialize their ideas for the Web at the W3C for possible
future standardization".

To that end, I think some higher-level discussion around MicroXML goals
might not be
a bad thing, so that we don't go off in the wrong direction on
assumptions.

In any case, I am certainly in agreement with you: good luck!

Regards,
Peter