Re: [xml-dev] Micro-XML is now a proposed W3C group

Liam R E Quin scripsit:

> If it doesn't work let me know and we'll fix it; the systems team isn't
> actually sure what's different about your account. Maybe you exceed the
> maximum intelligence level :-) Anyway, yes, it should work!

Well, wuddayaknow.  A little judicious public complaining, and I'm in like
Flynn (Errol, yes, really), not only to the MicroXML CG, but to the XML
Error Recovery CG that I applied to join lo, these many moons ago.

Thanks, all.  Hope to see you there.

--
John Cowan  cowan@ccil.org  http://ccil.org/~cowan
If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing