RE: [xml-dev] "Introducing MicroXML, Part 1: Explore the basicprinciples of ...

> XML 1.0/1.1 doesn't include schema does it?  So I don't see why MicroXML
> has to include schema in order to support schema-aware programs like
> JAXB.  One of the good things about schema (unlike DTD) is that it is
> layered *on top of* XML not intertwingled with it.
> -Mike

Technically true, but if were trying to position MicroXML as "XML Lite" and DataBinding is a key feature,
then we turn around and say "Oh you need XSD for that to work",  I'd just laugh all the way to the bank.

David A. Lee