Using the concepts of Category Theory to create better XML datamodels

Hi Folks,

I am learning Category Theory [1] to enhance my data modeling skills and my functional programming skills.

Despite just starting to learn the subject, I have already discovered some exciting things that I will be able to use in XML data modeling and in XSLT functional programming.

Here's what I've learned:

Comments welcome.