RE: [xml-dev] Will XML Schema 1.1 get traction?

The real issue, I fear, is how many tools support it.

Lots of folks would use it as long as the object shim next to the data is generated by someone else.

Lots of folks would use it as soon as their front end processors does.

Early last Fall (the last time I looked hard) there was minimal tooling, and less in the .NET space.

tc

"If something is not worth doing, it`s not worth doing well" - Peter Drucker

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

TC Editor: EMIX, EnergyInterop

U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com/
blog: www.NewDaedalus.com