Re: [xml-dev] XML Schema Checklist

Hi Ken (and Roger),

On Sat, Oct 20, 2012 at 11:02 AM, G. Ken Holman
<gkholman@cranesoftwrights.com> wrote:

> You are mixing the concept of the XML version with the XSD version.

Okay, I just went back and re-read, "1.3.4 Schema Language Identifiers"

I understand that my schema is expressed as an XML Document in the XML
language.  Correct?  ... and that is (almost) always in version XML
version 1.0

I guess my mistake has been not realizing what 1.3.4 says.

Even though xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";  works.  I
should be using xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema/v1.1"; to
specify that my schemas contain XML Schema 1.1 specific functionality.
 Is this correct?

Thanks again,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc           +55 21 94711995
MLHIM http://www.mlhim.org
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook
Google Scholar: http://goo.gl/MMZ1o