Re: [xml-dev] Which latest and greatest XML Standards Should I UseFor XML-Grammar-Fortune?

On 11/14/2012 11:45 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> I have defined an XML grammar titled XML-Grammar-Fortune (see
> http://web-cpan.shlomifish.org/modules/XML-Grammar-Fortune/ ), which I use
> to mark up UNIX-like fortune cookies and quotations (see
> http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/fortunes/ for examples and resultant XHTML
> and plain text outputs), and which is based on XML.

Shlomi, you might want to consider using MicroXML
(http://www.w3.org/community/microxml/), a subset of XML. If you do
that, you will still be using XML, but will avoid some more complicated
and probably unnecessary features.

You wouldn't be able to use xml:lang in that case (no prefixes allowed
in MicroXML): the recommendation there is to use simply a "lang"
attribute (as you've done with "id").

-Mike